Joshua Jay est l’une des stars montantes de la magie américaine. Il a gagné un premier prix au "World seminar" et à "l’international Brotherhood of Magicians". Il est l’un des chroniqueurs de la revue mensuelle "Magic" et a déjà écrit deux livres puisqu’il n’ai agé que de 23 ans.
Joshua Jay has been busy.
He has performed or lectured in over thirty countries and on national television.
He wrote two best-selling books on magic and has been the monthly trick editor for MAGIC magazine for over three years.
He has won numerous national and international magic awards, including the Las Vegas World Seminar.
He has completed two sold-out runs of his one-man show, At Home On Stage.
And, as of this moment, he’s tipping it all.
Joshua tips the work on his twelve-minute act, including his Ambitious Card and borrowed ring routines. He’s performed this award-winning act all over the world, and now you’ll have a peek at the thinking behind it. Also included are performance clips from his acclaimed one-man show, a detailed study of his Discreet Displacement sleight, and a special screening of The Heckler, Joshua’s magic-themed short film.
- Losing Diamonds: Visually flick the pips off the wrong card and change it into a signed selection.
- The Remote Control: A signed card is controlled by a remote held by a spectator. The routine climaxes with the discovery of the same signed card inside the remote’s battery compartment.
- The Aspirin: The opener and closer to Joshua’s act—produce an aspirin bottle and later reveal a signed selection inside…without ever touching the bottle.
- The Discreet Displacement: This easy-to-do sleight can be used as a control, force, or switch. You’ll learn several effects possible, including… Discreet Displacement Collectors: An in-the-hands version of this Roy Walton classic that takes place in less than a minute.
- Ringin’ Alarm: A borrowed finger ring (and a ring finger—no joke) is discovered inside an alarm clock…just in the nick of time!
- Plus: The Jay Change, D.D. Thought-Of Card, and lots more.
- Extra Feature: “The Heckler,” a short, fictional film written, starring, and co-directed by Joshua Jay. This is what happens when you mess with a magician.